1. General provisions
This policy of personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Lubov Anatolievna Kalach (hereinafter - the Operator).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms during the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
- This Operator's policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about the visitors of the website https://greecemyself.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data with the help of computing equipment;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://greecemyself.com;
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state authority, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the website https://greecemyself.com;
- User - any visitor of the website https://greecemyself.com;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions, as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
- The aforementioned data is hereinafter referred to as Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- The anonymized data of Users collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users' actions on the website, to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User himself/herself through special forms located on the website https://greecemyself.com. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending his/her personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his/her consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing personal data.
- The User's personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of applicable law.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Personal Data Update".
- The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to commencement of trans-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to ensure that the foreign state, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Trans-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only in case of written consent of the personal data subject to trans-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or fulfillment of the agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User may obtain any clarifications on the issues of interest regarding the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail at email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://greecemyself.com/policy.